Saturday, January 6, 2007

Need Japanese lessons or translations?

How about learning the language of the world's SECOND biggest economy and have an asset that will help you increase your opportunity to do business. Japan is still a place for new endeavors but communication can be a barrier if you speak only English.
Japanese is also a language to enjoy the ancient culture of Japan or something more modern like ANIME (cartoons), comic books and the booming OTAKU (geek) culture.
Whatever you're interested in learning about the language and/or culture, let me help you do it.

My name is Júlio Pereira and I'm a Brazilian guy living in Japan since 1998.
I have a bachelor's degree in Portuguese/Japanese taken at UFRJ(Rio de Janeiro Federal University) and a master's degree in Japanese/Sociolinguistics taken at Osaka University.

I'm a multilingual professional and besides Portuguese(native) I speak FLUENT Japanese, English and German.I also have good communicational skills in Spanish. Since I know what it takes to learn a language I can guarantee that you will learn to speak Japanese in no time. Of course you will have to do your part in order to do that

Besides extensive experience teaching Japanese I have experience working as a full-time translator at SOS KINDERDORF in Rio de Janeiro translating Portuguese, English and German and at Honda Motors translating Portuguese, English and Japanese.


Should you have any questions on my services/fees don't hesitate to contact me by E-mail or

Add me to Skype
ip-location

3 comments:

Darene said...

salut !
Thank you very much. I'd be happy if you visit my blog and read some of my translations :)

Júlio Pereira said...

Hi Darene,


Thank you for your visit and I'd like to read your translations but I don't know Arabic. If you want to teach me I'm willing to learn, though!!

Salaam!!

blank blank said...

Hey Júlio! You sound like you've worked pretty hard to learn a lot about a lot of different languages. Maybe you should post about your language learning techniques?